So it’s my last week of work. We had our monthly meeting today and everyone got a bit mushy about me leaving. Me most of all.
I have 4 days left and I don’t know what’s next.
Well, I know a few things are on my to-do list as follows:
- Apply for EI.
- Continue decluttering my home.
- Finish draft one on the horror project.
- Expand The Page & The Magician.
- Tweak and rename Puppy Chow.
- Maybe some banking. Definitely some budgeting.
- Catch up on sleep, chores, and whatever else I’m behind on.
- French class.
- Work on other writing projects.
- Get back in with my job coach.
- Apply for jobs.
I’m sure there is more, but I definitely won’t be bored.
And though I’m sad to be leaving, I’m going to enjoy sleep and a break from the commute.