I’ve had a rough time lately. That job turned out to be fake. I lost money I couldn’t afford. My fears of losing my home and ending up homeless became an even bigger reality.
Luckily, I got another real job that will be starting in a couple of weeks!
In the meantime, the experience has encouraged me to put some things in motion, like furthering my decluttering efforts. What I realized is that it was silly I was waiting so long to do some things like setting up an online store for my books.
My goals are going to change slightly now that I’ve been through this experience.
– Acquire two new chequing accounts that come with free savings accounts.
– Pay off my credit card.
– Pay off the remaining amount of the fake cheque.
– Pay off the last bit of my car loan.
– Pay off my student loan
– Continue doing self-employment activities on the side.
– New writing space in my living room.
– Finish painting the living room.
– Musical instruments moved to my bedroom where I used to write.
– Dedicate a little time and money each week to a small fix.
– Replace five particle board bookshelves with two pine ones.
– Space gym workouts.
– Join Taekwondo.
– Continue Iaido.
– Get a scooter.
– Make it to at least one quad skate a month.
– Ice skate regularly once winter is here.
– Make homemade fermented veggies like sauerkraut.
– Meal planning.
– Eat healthier.
– Make and follow a schedule for all my personal and internship projects.
1) Rough social media plan for my internship.
2) Start the comedy sketch for my internship. [done]
3) Finish editing my novel: The Page & The Magician
4) Revise my short film.
5) Finish tweaking the script for Puppy Chow.
6) Work on that other thing.
– Get one item made each week.
As you can see, there is a lot to get done in the second half of this year, but I’m up for it. I’m really looking forward to my new job!
Every day looks a little better than the one that came before it.