While cleaning up my home including my drives, I stumbled onto some words I wrote in 1999. I called them “Self Guidelines”. Maybe they’ll be helpful to someone today.
- Help others if it’s in my power AND they want me to.
- Don’t let a guy come between my best friend and I.
- Don’t do something that will put someone else in a bad position even if they deserve it.
- Approach situations and people with an open mind.
- Find the good in others.
- Keep emotions in check.
- Don’t force others to feel the way you do. Respect that they may feel differently.
- Be open and honest with the people you love.
I lost my way for a little while, but I found my way back.
Guid cheerio the nou,