“Sorry Raeanne.. I fell for it also…..but it’s for a very good cause! Here it goes… you shouldn’t have liked or commented on my last status. Now you have to pick from one of the below and post it as your status. This is the 2016 Breast Cancer Awareness game. Don’t be a spoil sport. Pick your poison from one of these and post it as your status.
1. Just found a squirrel in my car!
2. Just used my kids to get out of a speeding ticket.
3. How do you get rid of foot fungus?
4. All of my bras are missing!
5. I think I just accepted a marriage proposal online?!
6. I’ve decided to stop wearing underwear.
7. It’s confirmed I’m going to be a mommy/daddy.
8. Just won a chance audition on America’s got talent!
9. I’ve been accepted on master chef.
10. I’m getting a pet monkey!
Post with no explanations. Sorry, I fell for it too. 😂Looking forward to your post. Ahhh don’t ruin it. (Don’t let the secret out). And remember it’s all for the 2016 Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign!! ❤”
What utter fucking bullshit.
If you want to waste time on the internet, go play Candy Crush Saga and leave me the fuck out of it.
You want to do something for Breast Cancer? Here’s a radical idea:
1. Get your head out of your ass.
2. Donate some cash or get a sponsor and participate in an event.
You want to raise awareness?
3. Don’t buy pink shit unless you know exactly how much money it raises for breast cancer. See http://thinkbeforeyoupink.org/resources/before-you-buy/ to learn why.
Furthermore, you can use this as a guide for any other cause that pops up.
In closing, these things are equivalent to junk mail, which ends up in the garbage. Stop filling other people’s lives with garbage. It’s not a nice thing to do. So stop being ignorant by sharing insensitive “games” and do something that is actually useful.