I can’t believe it starts tomorrow. So much to do before then! Like figure out what food to bring. I figured out a schedule at least.
Officially, I am only on one panel and have nothing in the dealer’s room, nor am I pitching anything, so I’m pretty wide open to take it all in. My panel is at noon on Sunday. It’s Swordfighting 201. Oh, and the parties too.
Otherwise, I think I’m going to go to one or two workshops on Friday followed by the following panels:
- Ursula K. Le Guin: Contributions and Legacy
- Challenging Creative Marriages: Comic Book Writers and Artists Working Together
- Portraying Non-Verbal Communication in Prose
- Character Arc and Mental Health
- Epic Fantasy
- The Ed Greenwood Group
- Either Renaissance Press Readings OR Unarmed Combat
- Stormtalons: Closed World Building
- Want to Dominate the World?
- 2-hour BREAK from 5-7
- What if vN is Just The First Circle of Hell: The Dark Future of Sexuality
- Paper Airplane Thing OR Selling at Conventions
- Witchcraft, Druids, and the Occult
- Bodies of Difference
- Swordfighting 201
- The Diversification of the Comics Industry
- Jay & Silent Dom on Comic Creation
At some point before the Swordfighting panel, I may miss something due to needing to practice for my panel, though.
Then I’m off to a friend’s place for our B Movies Group. It’s awards night.