I haven’t forgotten you, ROW80. I just got too busy writing.
Goals for Round 3
- Write a 10,000-word mystery story for a collection I was invited to participate in. Deadline: August 1st
- Monday & Thursday blog posts for My Trending Stories. Monday and Friday posts on this blog.
- Post one love poem each day for the month of July.
- Add more to the novel after the results for the Half the World contest are announced.
- Look for an agent?
- Work on learning French daily
- Practice guitar daily
- Build the other garden cages to combat the squirrels so I’ll have things to harvest eventually.
I’m not sure how long Round 3 is, so I’m guessing this is sufficient because it’s also summer.