This post was pre-scheduled because I’m traveling for a martial arts seminar this long weekend. I hope this doesn’t diminish your reading pleasure.
- Mixed: The other day, my boss announced he’s retiring at the end of May. They’re splitting up my department and I’ll have a new boss. Hopefully, this will be a good change and the transition goes smoothly.
- Super Duper Excited: This weekend is the annual Sei Do Kai seminar in Guelph. I look forward to this event all year. It’s a weekend filled with hardcore training and heavy socializing. It will exhaust me, but it’s worth it. Sounds like it will be filled with gaming too.
- Intrigued: Need some geek food?
- Shocked: I can’t believe the Movati gym that is not allowing a woman to wear a tank top because of her bust size. It’s not like her girls aren’t contained within the top and her bra. She’s not going around flashing people. Ridiculous.
- Awed: A First Nations reserve has raised money to help the Albertans affected by the forest fire. This particular reserve has been plagued with suicides. Will Alberta help them in return? I know the community isn’t expecting anything in return, but I think that a community that is suffering as much as theirs that is giving so much to others deserves some help in return.
- Disgusted: An ultrasound company in Ontario has been giving out the same photo to multiple expectant parents.
- Annoyed: There is too much, IMO, being made of the PM accidentally bumping into someone in Parliament and leading someone else away from the commotion. He’s a boxer. If he wanted to hurt someone he’d use his fists. He’s apologized multiple times now. Can everyone just accept he’s the PM and let him do his job? Can the MPs just do their actual job, which is representing the people that voted for them and not act like spoiled children?
- Amused: J. K. Rowling supports Trump’s right to free speech: “His freedom to speak protects my freedom to call him a bigot.” Love that woman.
- Worried: EgyptAir flight MS804 has crashed. I hope they find the plane and I hope there are survivors. I hope this resolves soon for all those involved.
Well, I’ll probably still be in a car on the way while you read this. I could also be sleeping in the car because I’ve had so much to do leading up to this weekend. I hope you all have wonderful weekends!