I’ve been busy. Really busy.
– Making food for two long weekends (Comiccon and an Iaido seminar)
– Finishing my costume for Comiccon, which is in 5 days! (Carnival Punk Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
– Went to On the Brink on Friday to hear authors read. Won a book and bought a Steampunk anthology.
– In training this week for work (off-site) and it’s an early start for me
– Editing The Page & The Magician (just finished Chapter 3)
– Finished a short story called The Blood Waitress Club, which is on revision 3 and I’m just waiting for feedback before I put it up on Smashwords
– I’ve been trying to write short stories that may fit into some anthology, but I find it harder to write with some specific criteria in mind rather than coaxing the words from my soul
– We are learning a lot of songs (Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Green Day, Black Eyed Peas, Bare Naked Ladies, Simon & Garfunkel, ABBA, Ed Sheeran, The Animals, John Fogerty, Ian Thomas)
– I have been falling behind slightly
– Preparing for the annual May Iaido and Jodo seminar in Guelph. It’s 3 days long
1. Finish the second draft of The Page & The Magician
2. Get The Blood Waitress Club up on Smashwords for sale
3. Get another short story ready for a contest or magazine submission