In the passed couple of days I’ve:
– edited chapter 2 of The Page & The Magician and sent the entire novel for review by a writing group friend.
– attended the monthly Ottawa Independent Writers meeting where a couple of people read some of their work.
– went to the Ottawa Geek Market, where a friend taught me how to play Carcassonne. Beginner’s luck resulted in me taking the win. I dressed up as a Steampunk girl Ranma 1/2.
– tried a new pho place called Thi Fusion. It was tasty and cheap ($9 for a decent sized bowl). The decor is also pretty nice.
– played guitar. I played with CD tracks today from my one book and that was a lot of fun. Maybe someday I’ll be able to play along with music from the bands I love.
– worked on learning French though I’m not sure how much is sinking in.
– continued work on my roller derby short story.
– read more of The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper. I’m loving the story.
– went to martial arts class, which left my arms feeling like rubbery jello. I also had to have a nap after it.
– bought more advanced guitar books. I’m hopeful the level 2 class runs in April on the Saturday.
My arms still feel like rubbery jello and typing is getting difficult.
I think popcorn and some TV or a movie is in order.