Here’s what I accomplished since last check-in:
– I’ve started a short story involving roller derby and the supernatural.
– I’ve sent my first chapter for The Page & The Magician out to my writing group in preparation for the next meeting.
– I bought several Rayne Hall eBooks to help me with editing The Page & The Magician.
– I’m nearly ready to file my taxes. I’m thankful I didn’t rush as I was missing an RRSP slip and that has reduced the amount I’m to pay by quite a lot.
– I’ve caught up on The Walking Dead.
– I’ve visited the National Gallery of Canada.
I don’t really have anything else to say except taxes suck, hydro sucks, and snow sucks. Psst… It’s supposed to be Spring now…
Busy day tomorrow, so I’m off.