Well that came too quickly for me this week.
I got a whole 166 words written since Sunday on “The Page & the Magician”.
Other things done since Sunday’s check-in:
– Laundry including putting it away (which is practically unheard of, but I’m trying to clean my place and keep it clean).
– Contacted my financial advisor to start talking about taxes as a writer.
– Started knitting a replacement lanyard for my work badge as I ran out of spots to staple on the original one and haven’t seen any new ones to buy that weren’t covered in names of beer brands.
– Completed Quiz 2 of my Coursera course “Learning how to learn”.
– Evaluated 5 peers.
– Wrote a business case and a project charter for a project I’m managing at my day job.
– Took chances.
– Read some chapters in Wuthering Heights.
– Figured out next steps for me in roller derby refereeing.
– Corrected my sword grip for my martial art.
– Learned about chunking as part of learning.
– Began an email-based course called “How to become a morning person”, so I can get more writing time in each day.
So I guess I got a lot done, just not on my book.
Tomorrow is a new day to try again.